Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Intimacy Issues

Intimacy is the capacity to connect with your Self and others, Enduring trauma may lead to disconnects between you and others or you and your Self.

Exercise I
1. Do you feel connected to others, and if so, whom?
2. To me an intimate relationship means I .......
3. At this time I have an intimate relationship with ..
4. I believe the word love means........
5. I am able to express my love safely?
6. I can express love safely with ............
7. From whom and where do I get support?
8. From whom and where do I get love?
9. Do I feel more distant from others now, after the trauma(s) or after I've begun working them through?
10. How do I express love and caring to myself and others?
11. Am I able to have an intimate sexual relationship with another?

For more information, please contact Ilene Hart hart.crow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment