Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another Gift of Inspiration From Alexandra: Jung Central Dialogues



Jung's Central Dialogues

One's death                 What must I do to have really lived life?

One's birth                  For what was I born?

One's body                  What am I doing to misuse you?

One's wounded side      What must I do to evoke healing for you?

One's inner guide          What do you have to say to me? I will                                        listen.

One's dream figures     Why are you in my dreams?

One's enemies             What purpose do you have for my life?

One's shadow             Where are you? What must I do to                                 reconcile  with you?

One's destiny               What must I do to achieve myself?

One's lover                 How may I accept and care for you?

One's parents             Why do you still hang onto my life?

One's source               Why have you forsaken me?

One's journal              How am I doing both the positive and                                         negative?

One's children             What are the ways I can let you grow more in freedom?

One's passion             What is it to which I can give my total commitment?

One's greed                What agony creates my need?

One's teacher              Tell me the way you are not perfect

One's symbol              What must I do to honor you more?

One's birthday              What is in store for me in the coming year?

One's own ego             Who are you really?

No comments:

Post a Comment