Friday, July 5, 2013

Soul Questions

 
Soul Questions

Do I perceive the world around me through the perception of my shadows or my graces?

Am I stuck in the “what's the meaning of this and why did this happen to me?” or am I willing to KNOW that it's not about the wound?

Am I willing to continue to ascend in my journey of empowerment?

Am I fully aware that the search for reason produces minimum benefits?

Do I hang onto my scar tissue and suffering in order to justify feelings of entitlement?

Is my heart wrath-filled?

Do I protect myself from love with anger?

Am I only willing to hear good news?

Do I think I deserve only sun with no moon?

What thought forms do I indulge in when I'm in darkness?

Do I indulge myself by psychically drugging myself with negative thought forms?

Do I mistake a spiritual crisis for a psychological one?

Have I given my thought forms gravity making them dense?

Does my fear of humiliation cause me to fall to pride, even hubris?

How are pride and fear of humiliation effecting my choices?

Do I empower never enough thought forms?

Have I committed a sin of conscience by deliberately meaning to hurt someone?

Do I believe I'm entitled to special favors?

If so who do I think I am?

Do I harp about fairness as if I know what it means???

No comments:

Post a Comment