Sunday, July 22, 2012

From My Book of Fibs #2

Book of FIBS II: The I Am Ready for Series

I
am
ready
to be loved
to be treasured
to be desired lustfully
as a mighty wellspring.
I crave transcendence
birthed of a coming together
a confluence of two rivers
flowing side by side
interconnected yet separate
complementing one another
appreciating deeply their consanguinity
attentive to the significance of their bearing
cherishing with reverence their journey together

*************************************

I
am
ready
to be loved
and treasured by you
to be seen as your gift of plenty
your Divine and bounteous gift
your inspired, and spontaneous
visionary whose radiance
is your gift from God
a reward for you
for your fortitude
your loyalty
gallantry and grit
a gift well deserved
to reward your strength
and gentleness
your competence and dignity
your admirable, bright spirit
*****************************************
I
am
ready
to resolve
our dark tugs of war
our combat and competition
Our vicious cycles
That never end well
Our chain reactions
(Needless arguments )
That annihilate both of us
That trample and impede our LOVE
I
am
ready
to learn to
Accomplish our goals
To metamorphose
Converting conflict
Into an opportunity
To acquire knowledge
By transmuting it
Into a bridge that leads us to
Communion, understanding, and
Everlasting peace

No comments:

Post a Comment