Monday, June 11, 2012

I Heart Robin

http://www.robinyoga.com/

Greetings,

I am happy to announce that I have new space in Tempe (Southern and Hardy) where I am offering Reiki/energy healing and life coaching M, W, and Friday's and by appointment on Sunday. I am pleased to be incorporating my unique and wholesome somatic approach to working on every layer of self; mental/emotional, physical/energetic and spirit/soul. I know many of you have expressed interest in the past I look forward to working you on an individual and personalized basis. Below is the link to my website (which is always a work in progress, so bare with the transition) and you will find more information. Also, lots of wonderful upcoming workshops and other special treats in the works, so stay connected. Join me on Facebook, Robin Yoga, and you'll get the most recent updates, offerings and doses of inspiration and wisdomteachings.

Thank you all dearly and deeply for your support and your dedication to your wellness and authentic living.
In love and kindness,
Robin Afinowich
http://www.robinyoga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment