Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FALLEN WARRIORS

A Fort Bliss soldier who was shot in the head outside a Central El Paso nightclub has died from his injures, police said.The shooting occurred shortly after 2:09 a.m. Jan. 15 outside Fussion Nightclub at 4304 Dyer Street.Preston Brown died at University Medical Center on Monday. Damien Bailey died the night of the shooting. The third victim, Tyrone Head was shot in the upper chest and transported to William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He was released after he received medical treatment. all three soldiers were 21years old.Police arrested Craig Allen Graham, who served in the Marine Corps., on suspicion of murder and two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He now faces the charges of capital murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.In a Facebook page belonging to Preston Brown's mother, Judi Walker, she wrote the following Tuesday: Don't Tell Me Please don't tell me you know how I feel, Unless you have lost your child too, Please don't tell me my broken heart will heal, Because that is just not true, Please don't tell me my son is in a better place, Though it is true, I want him here with me, Don't tell me someday I'll hear his voice, see his face, Beyond today I cannot see, Don't tell me it is time to move on, Because I cannot, Don't tell me to face the fact he is gone, Because denial is something I can't stop, Don't tell me to be thankful for the time I had, Because I wanted more, Don't tell me when I am my old self you will be glad, I'll never be as I was before, What you can tell me is you will be here for me, That you will listen when I talk of my child, You can share with me my precious memories, You can even cry with me for a while, And please don't hesitate to say his name, Because it is something I long to hear everyday, Friend please realize that I can never be the same, But if you stand by me, you may like the new person I become someday. Arthur: Judi Walker (In Memory of Shane) and now my son Preston Antonio Brown AKA 'Pops Brown' Copyright


Second Fort Bliss soldier dies after Dyer nightclub shooting- A blood spot was all that remained from a Jan. 15 shooting outside Dyer nightclub shooting     COMMAND STATED THAT Fort Bliss soldier's fatal shooting was isolated event. THE Soldier killed at Dyer club fixed copters. Police identify Fort Bliss soldier shot, killed outside Cental El Paso nightclub. Gunfire preceded slaying on Dyer- Man jailed in fatal shooting of Fort Bliss soldier outside Central El Paso nightclub  A second Fort Bliss soldier has died following a shooting outside a nightclub last week, El Paso police said.  Pvt. Preston Brown, 21, died Monday at University Medical Center of El Paso after being shot in the head Jan. 15 outside the Fussion nightclub in the Lower Dyer area, police said.  The shooting also claimed the life of Pvt. Damien W. Bailey and wounded Spc. Tyrone Head, who was released from the hospital after being shot in the torso. Both men are also 21 years old.  Police have arrested Craig Allen Graham, 29, whose charges will be upgraded to capital murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, police officials said.

No comments:

Post a Comment