Monday, September 5, 2011

Liam's Monster

Taking a walk the other night, Dacey and I passed a gallery window filled with felted monsters. She loved them! They really made her laugh.

Later, when I got home, I tried making one out of some scraps. I couldn't seem to cut what I saw, and after a couple of hours, got frustrated, decided monster making wasn't for me and gave up.


One of my Northern friends, with reference to getting indoor plumbing, used the phrase "the things we do for our offspring" ... That truth prevailed and a few days later I tried monster making again, this time horns first, and voila! the beautiful, leopard skinned monster above appeared. She loved him and called him Cheeta Monster (Chaunster)

Next on the list was precious Liam Tracy.  Making Liam's monster was pure fun and I can't wait to put him in the mail tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment