Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Did It

Those of you who know me well, know that over the past 5 years, I've been expending a lot of mind-body-heart & spirit energy trying my hardest to wrestle down high interest credit card debt.


Like many of you I felt hopeless at times, even buried. I spent countless hours making charts and researching options. Neither pinching pennies nor counting quarters helped at all. I felt shameful - irresponsible - and at times during coaching, like an imposter.


My girls, Dacey and Julie and I spent this past weekend together here in Savannah offering each other rounds of a clearing / healing technique that mixes psychology with Chinese Medicine, called Neuro Emotional Technique
(NET). 


I asked to be freed of blocks in the way of me having a healthy, flowing  relationship with finances.


This afternoon I discovered InCharge.Org, a non profit debt repayment 
resource that rearranges debt like mine, making payback reachable.


I applied and now have a repayment plan that allows me to breathe! I am blessed and feel so grateful.











No comments:

Post a Comment